The Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse Can Disassemble the Novel Coronavirus
The world health crisis involving the novel (new) coronavirus has generated many questions regarding the nature of this infection and subsequent treatment options for this disease. First detected in Wuhan, China, coronavirus 2019-nCoV has now spread to additional countries around the world, including the United States.
Our research shows that scalar energy may be effective in the treatment of the coronavirus. A Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse can be administered to disassemble and eradicate the novel coronavirus. This technique is able to disassemble or fragment the single-strand RNA of the coronavirus and destroy this life form. Once the RNA of the coronavirus has been disassembled, the infectious agent ceases to exist and no longer poses a threat to human health.
We use electron microscope photographs of the coronavirus in conjunction with the Scalar Light instruments to disassemble the coronavirus. These photographs are scanned or interpreted by the Scalar Light instruments to provide the input necessary to disassemble the RNA of the coronavirus. In other words, we use these photographs to instruct the coronavirus to disassemble or fragment itself. I have secured a number of electron microscope photographs of the coronavirus to assist in the destruction of this deadly pathogen.
Coronavirus symptoms and information
The novel coronavirus is transmitted from person to person. Here is some additional information pertaining to the coronavirus:
1) The symptoms of the coronavirus are high fever, nausea, cough, vomiting, diarrhea, impaired kidney and liver function, pneumonia, and shortness of breath.
2) People do not possess antibodies to fight against the coronavirus. Typically, new and emerging viruses have never been encountered by the immune system, and thus there are no existing antibodies to defend against the novel coronavirus.
3) Currently, there are no vaccines to elicit an immune response to the coronavirus, nor are there any anti-viral drugs designed specifically to fight the coronavirus.
4) The incubation period for the coronavirus is 2-14 days. During this incubation period, there is an absence of symptoms in which human-to-human transmission can take place unknowingly without the exercise of precautionary measures.
5) The Ro number, or reproductive number, is a mathematical value that indicates how contagious an infectious disease is within the general population. The New England Journal of Health has assigned a Ro value of 2.2 for the Wuhan coronavirus. This means that on average, a person infected with the novel coronavirus will infect 2.2 other people. In comparison, the common influenza virus exhibits a Ro value of 1.2-1.5. The Ro value is not a biological constant for a pathogen, as hygienic standards, environmental factors, the level of response to the spread of a pathogenic disease, age, genetic predisposition, population density, etc., all serve to factor into the Ro value determination.
Please stay informed as to the spread of the novel coronavirus and take precautionary measures to avoid contamination. May God grant you excellent health.
COVID-19, CORONAVIRUS TESTIMONY OF A WOMAN THAT WAS INFECTED WHILE TRAVELING IN EUROPE AND SUBSEQUENTLY TREATED EFFECTIVELY BY WAY OF THE SCALAR LIGHT PATHOGENIC CLEANSE THEREBY ERADICATING THE COVID-19 VIRUS
A woman from the United States traveled to Europe in February 2020 in order to attend the Milan Fashion Week. While on vacation she was infected with the COVID-19, coronavirus. During her entire European vacation, she effectively received the Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse. Below is her testimony.
SCALAR LIGHT PATHOGENIC CLEANSE TESTIMONY FOR COVID-19, CORONAVIRUS
I’ve been receiving standard scalar since 1/18/20 on the 1 year program.
On 2/16 I headed to Milan for Fashion Week. At this point there wasn’t a massive outbreak of COVID-19 in Italy, that we knew of at least. I participated in Milan Fashion Week from 2/17 – 2/20 which I promise you is NOT good for your immune system. Long days with very little food and water. By 2/20 I started to get a little nervous about COVID-19 in Milan so I decided to go to Venice for Carnival on 2/21.
I began feeling a cough and sore throat over the weekend and got a little nervous about potentially contracting COVID-19, but since I had no fever I was cleared to travel back to the states. I later found out of 3 confirmed exposures I had to COVID-19 during that weekend: A girl in the same hostel room as me in Venice was the first confirmed case in Israel, many people who went to Carnival contracted it there (it was shutdown because of it) and then I was briefly quarantined on a train with later confirmed COVID-19 cases). A man I kissed in Venice is currently being tested for COVID-19 too. It’s safe to say I had PLENTY of exposure to COVID-19 after my immune system was already depleted from Milan Fashion Week, traveling, and then finding out of my godmother’s passing.
I continued to experience what my doctors told me was the “clinical picture of COVID-19 in a relatively healthy female in her 20s”. Thankfully my signs and symptoms did not reach the level where I required inpatient hospitalization.
After speaking with the DPH daily after my return from Italy, they FINALLY decided to test me for COVID-19 on 3/3 (day 11 of my symptoms) along with a flu test and full respiratory panel. My doctor, the Director of Infectious Disease at a renowned US hospital, told me after taking my samples that based on my confirmed exposure, travel history and symptoms, she was pretty certain that I had contracted COVID-19.
A few days later, my doctor called me back, stunned at my results, which were ALL negative. She and her colleagues couldn’t believe that I tested negative for COVID-19, to the point that they had a meeting about my results and discussed possible ways I could’ve had a false-negative test. They couldn’t confirm my case based on the CDC guidelines, but they treated me the same as if I had COVID-19 and the DPH did too. My final diagnosis was “Highly Suspected COVID-19 case”. Most people are not diagnosed for COVID-19 while their subsequent test results are negative.
What the doctor doesn’t know is that I’ve been receiving Standard Scalar Treatments including a COVID-19 pathogen cleanse. I would like to add that when Tom heard of my situation, he kindly increased my pathogen cleanse from 1/day to 2/day on 3/5. I felt much better on 3/6 and then had a really hard detox day on 3/7 (which would make sense with all the pathogens dying off in me) and finally felt MUCH better on 3/8, which the doctor said I would given the COVID-19 timeline.
Thank you Tom and Standard Scalar for your support in getting me through COVID-19! I don’t want to think about how bad it could’ve been for me with my history of asthma and Lyme Disease without it!
The PCR diagnostic test result is negative confirming that this suspected case of COVID-19, coronavirus has been disassembled and eradicated from her body by way of the Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse. Scalar light is capable of disassembling and eradicating any virus from the human body. May God grant you excellent health.
Thomas J. Paladino
(805) 364-3051 – Support Desk