Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Sessions

Scalar Light Endorphin and Neurotransmitter Program Stimulates Brain AlertnessScalar light assembles endorphins and neurotransmitters inside each cell of the human body thereby serving to effectively deliver and evenly distribute these natural chemicals throughout the body. Succinctly, the Scalar Light Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Session is an excellent delivery system for endorphins and neurotransmitters inside each cell of the human body. Scalar light is a fundamental force in nature that assembles all physical matter. Scalar light instruments have been developed that utilize scalar energy in order to assemble endorphins and neurotransmitters inside the human body in order to improve human health. The Scalar Light Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Session serves to produce a state of bliss and happiness for people that participate in this scalar light session. Endorphins and neurotransmitters are assembled twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, thereby creating a natural chemical environment inside the body that serves to uplift and enhance human psychology. The Scalar Light Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Session has successfully addressed mood disorders such as, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, loneliness, alcohol/substance abuse, eating disorders, sleep disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Below is a list of the endorphins and neurotransmitters assembled inside the human body by way of the Scalar Light Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Session. Additionally, hormones and amino acids are included in this session as these natural chemicals serve to regulate and enhance the action of endorphins and neurotransmitters.

Please monitor your health as you participate in the Scalar Light Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Sessions. Last, all photographs are destroyed at the end of the Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Sessions thereby assuring your privacy.

ENDORPHINS

4. aspartic acid
  5. beta-alanine
  6. carnitine
  7. citrulline
  8. cysteine
  9. cystine
  10. gamma-aminobutyric acid ( GABA )
  11. glutamine

9. palmitoylethanolamide
  10. phenylethylamine
  11. phosphatidylserine
  12. tryptamine

Endorphin & Neurotransmitter USER Feedback

Date: 11/17/2018

Hi Tom, I trialed the Endorphin and Neurotransmitter Therapy for 30 days whilst also on the Natural Foods Therapy. I found the therapy very calming. I was able to recover from stress moments from work much quicker than usual instead of working for days I released my stress by the next day. Keep up the good work. Bren in Sydney, Australia

Date: 10/28/2018

Thank you for making this available and including trials to try out. I put my tween and teenager on the trial. They don’t know about it. I am trying it as well. My daughter is feeling much happier. My son is very happy at times, but he’s been a very hard case to crack. He’s up and down. I am much calmer, have had more lucid dreams and my reading comprehension and concentration has improved a lot. I am learning much faster. This is going on week 4 of the trial. I wanted to wait until I noticed the benefits of the scalar energy before I posted a review. Thank God for this because my son refuses to take medicine, not even alternative medicine and I never trusted traditional medicine, but he desperately needs this since he is severely depressed and has suicidal thoughts along with gender identity issues. He needs a lot more time to heal so I have purchased the recurring scalar treatments switching from natural foods therapy to the new endorphin and neurotransmitter therapy.

Date: 10/25/2018

Hello Tom,

It’s been one week. I have had depression for 2 years, since I started The E&N along with my medication I’ve felt more calmer & confident.

Date: 10/24/2018

End of 3 weeks with E&NT and feeling wonderful. Pain is gone; sleeping better; feeling stronger; more regularity and a sense of well being. Thank you . I am grateful.

Date/Time: 10/24/2018 06:31 AM

Dear Tom,

This is our first week with Endorphin & Neurotransmitter therapy. Both my wife and I did sense a somewhat noticeable boost to our mental well being. It seems as if there has been an increase of joy or inner contentment that has been felt throughout the day. That feeling started 2 or 3 days after the start of the scalar therapy.

Regards,
Laurent & Marcelle

Date/Time: 10/22/2018 06:31 AM

Second Week Feedback Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Therapy

Hello Tom,

The main difference since the neurotransmitter / endorphin scalar sessions for me was a considerable decrease in bladder pain / urinary frequency which is huge. The medical profession claims there’s no cure and can only be managed with medication that has many side effects. I will continue to give you updates as time wears on.

Connie

Date/Time: 10/22/2018 05:31 PM

I am getting more integrated but it still slow going and I am planning on continuing this for more months after the trial is over.

Thank you for the divine assistance.

Linds

Date/Time: 10/22/2018 06:31 PM

Second Week Feedback Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Therapy

Even though I’ve not felt a significant shift, I believe that i’m gradually beginning to have a shift from feelings of anxiety and depression. Veronica

Date: Tue, October 16, 2018 3:27 pm

So far, the first week, we have just noticed that we are sleeping more soundly!

Date/Time: 10/12/2018 04:31 PM
8 days on E&NT Trial

Hi Tom,
Thank you for the free trial! Might be a bit premature but am feeling calmer than normal. We will see how it unfolds.
Bailey!

Date/Time: 10/11/2018 07:01 PM

Subject: Week #1
Hello Tom and Team!

Just an update for the first week…I’ve been feeling quite tired all week…Also sensitive to the energies present all around me. Not sure
exactly what to expect but am hoping for things to change around soon!

Many thanks!
Louise ????

Date/Time: 10/07/2018 12:01 PM

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much! I see it started today for the endorphins for both of us me and my husband. I think I already ‘feel it”. I got a real good nights sleep last night the best in about 2 weeks. Now today I feel more relaxed and not as stressed with so much to do. I think I am really feeling it but I will know more as time goes on and I will keep you posted. Like my brain feels like kind of different in a good way. I would say not as much information of I have to do this, then that, then that, etc.. has slowed down and gotten quiet”

Thank you for your interest in the article Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Therapy

The scalar healing sessions are done remotely using your photograph to connect with you. Are you curious? Register for the 15-day Trial. When you are ready to purchase, there are 3 options for the remote scalar sessions:

You as an individual
You and one other as a Couple
You and a group of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

You can click here or on the banner below to get started. Select Single Month, Recurring Subscription or 12 Month Prepaid remote scalar light sessions. 12 Month Prepaid scalar sessions are deeply discounted for long term use. Recurring subscription is also discounted for long-term use. A minimum of four (4) months or a maximum of indefinitely. Recurring subscription and 12 Month Prepaid users will upload the photograph(s) one time and we keep it until the recurring subscription is canceled or the 12 months have passed. After payment, you will be taken immediately to the photo upload page. Single month users will upload their photo every 30 days. Scalar sessions are broadcast 7 days each week over 30 days. The standard scalar session consists of a Pathogen Cleanse, a Nutritional Session and a Chakra Balance. Please refer to the FAQ page to see more details. By purchasing you agree to our Terms and Conditions including our no-refund policy. scalarlight.com and dba Tom Paladino has a no-refund policy for all scalar light services. All Sales are FINAL.

Scalar Light Logo

15 Replies to “Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Sessions”

1. Mostly I sleep better and deeper. Sometimes, I stay up all night without feeling tired even the next day. I can meditate easier and feel more focused in everyday activities. Thank you so much.

2. Dear Tom & Staff,

Tears of Joy~~ THANK YOU!! First 24 hours & I can feel the healing on my brain!! My being feels lighter!
    Have had toxic mold poisoning & thyroid below range for 1.5 years, ongoing multiple chronic serious health issues too lengthy to list..
    I am more aware, calmer & can focus better!
    I am not sure this is possible? Because I am not exactly sure at what time the therapy started-
    I signed up in AM for free trail on 11-29-18 ?
    I ~ will update if coincidence or not.
    From when sign up sent via email when does therapy usually start plz?

3. I’m looking forward to the endorphin and neurotransmitter sessions. I’m a PTSD survivor diagnosed as bipolar II. I will keep you posted as the therapy progresses. All love from Cape Town, South Africa.

4. Hi,this is the end of the 1st week to tell the truth ive had a very stressful week due to a situation my daughter found herself in.I live in Spain and she in Germany so I wasn’t able to help physically only by fone to help calm her.it was a very difficult time,I feel the worst is over now thank goodness.but as a result of this stress I’ve been extremely tired,sleeping a lot.to be honest in the midst of these problems I wasn’t aware of any changes in my well-being so I’m rather hoping that now things are calmer I’ll be aware of any benefits.I’ll let you know in the coming weeks.thank you very much.carol

5. After my first week, I have been falling asleep faster and sleeping more soundly. Also I got the urge to go on a 3-day fast which I had no trouble doing. I really wanted to clean out my body! It was easier than any time I have tried this in the past. Thank you so much for this gift. I cannot wait to see how I feel in the coming weeks.

6. Thank you Tom for offering this opportunity! I have felt a calm yet energized experience. I have found that I also had less desire for sweets. Have great sleeps and feel more balanced. Thank you 🙏 Donna

7. I exprienced help/ benefits very fast! I tried at first 4 weeks free trial and decied/noticed quickly that this is for me!
    This is now my 6:th week and I will continue for alltogether 4 month. I can recommend this warmly.
    I need this specially because of 2 falling accidents and treatments I am going through and it helps, makes it / life easier to coup. I got fast out of “down” mood. I am a woman of 69 years young.

Thank You very much Tom P.
    My Best Regards
    Elise
    Sweden

8. I have started to feel very light hearted over the last few days. I found my sleep cycle to be bad though. . But last night I managed to sleep well. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this trial.

9. Hello Tom

1st week, and all I can report at this stage is that I am sleeping slightly better. Not getting up so often.

Will report as time goes on within the trial.

10. s, I notice an ability to recall which I had lost, a physical well-being and nergy that are not typical of people of my age ( in the 70ies ) I have had a strong desire to exercise and I do . My mood is evenly happy…no highs and lows.

11. This is my second week on the endorphins neurotransmitters and I am noticing a calmness and I feel great. Things do not upset me and I feel very peaceful. Thank you.

12. Hello Tom
    First, let me thank you for providing this gift of healing to us all. I have enjoyed two weeks of the Endorphin & Neurotransmitter Therapy with very pleasing results. I feel that my mental sharpness has improved and that I do not ever need to search for words! My mood and sense of well-being have improved as well as my sleep patterns. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

13. Hi, since I have been receiving the neurotransmitter energy, I feel extraordinarily light and very sociable. My coworkers are enjoying my joy. Thank you so much for this free trial as I have passed it on to someone who really needs this! I do hope she contacts you.
    Laurie,