The Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse Can Disassemble the Novel Coronavirus
The world health crisis involving the novel (new) coronavirus has generated many questions regarding the nature of this infection and subsequent treatment options for this disease. First detected in Wuhan, China, coronavirus 2019-nCoV has now spread to additional countries around the world, including the United States.
Our research shows that scalar energy may be effective in the treatment of the coronavirus. A Scalar Light Pathogenic Cleanse can be administered to disassemble and eradicate the novel coronavirus. This technique is able to disassemble or fragment the single-strand RNA of the coronavirus and destroy this life form. Once the RNA of the coronavirus has been disassembled, the infectious agent ceases to exist and no longer poses a threat to human health.
We use electron microscope photographs of the coronavirus in conjunction with the Scalar Light instruments to disassemble the coronavirus. These photographs are scanned or interpreted by the Scalar Light instruments to provide the input necessary to disassemble the RNA of the coronavirus. In other words, we use these photographs to instruct the coronavirus to disassemble or fragment itself. I have secured a number of electron microscope photographs of the coronavirus to assist in the destruction of this deadly pathogen.
Coronavirus symptoms and information
The novel coronavirus is transmitted from person to person. Here is some additional information pertaining to the coronavirus:
1) The symptoms of the coronavirus are high fever, nausea, cough, vomiting, diarrhea, impaired kidney and liver function, pneumonia, and shortness of breath.
2) People do not possess antibodies to fight against the coronavirus. Typically, new and emerging viruses have never been encountered by the immune system, and thus there are no existing antibodies to defend against the novel coronavirus.
3) Currently, there are no vaccines to elicit an immune response to the coronavirus, nor are there any anti-viral drugs designed specifically to fight the coronavirus.
4) The incubation period for the coronavirus is 2-14 days. During this incubation period, there is an absence of symptoms in which human-to-human transmission can take place unknowingly without the exercise of precautionary measures.
5) The Ro number, or reproductive number, is a mathematical value that indicates how contagious an infectious disease is within the general population. The New England Journal of Health has assigned a Ro value of 2.2 for the Wuhan coronavirus. This means that on average, a person infected with the novel coronavirus will infect 2.2 other people. In comparison, the common influenza virus exhibits a Ro value of 1.2-1.5. The Ro value is not a biological constant for a pathogen, as hygienic standards, environmental factors, the level of response to the spread of a pathogenic disease, age, genetic predisposition, population density, etc., all serve to factor into the Ro value determination.
Please stay informed as to the spread of the novel coronavirus and take precautionary measures to avoid contamination. May God grant you excellent health.
Thomas J. Paladino
(805) 364-3051 – Support Desk