Male Hormone Program Feedback from Users

Testosterone in the Male Hormone Program.

Since April 2014, Tom has offered Male Hormone Program. Clients are requested to reply back to a weekly email message from Tom with feedback describing their experience.

Reviewing the weekly feedback, we have observed some common themes. Listen to what the men have to say.

First, we consistently see expressions of gratitude. Tom regularly receives thanks for his work, and for the opportunity to receive the benefits of scalar.

The Male Hormone sessions provide more than positive physical effects, they impact mood and state of mind as well. We can’t describe clients’ responses better than they can themselves, so the following are some quotes taken directly from their feedback.

Male Hormone Nutrient List

Click here to see the nutrients in the MHT

Physical Effects of Male Hormone Program – energy, sexuality, and strength.

Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 6:23 am

3rd Week: Again what is most noticeable is my sleeping pattern that has significantly improved. I have also noticed more patience, more calmness as well.

Laurent

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 8:24 am

I played golf on Sunday and noticed right away that my drives were 20 yards further than the last few times that I played.

Thanks, Jay

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 7:29 am

Hello Tom &Team!

here is my short update (week 1) on MHT and natural foods therapies, – taking these
2 trials combined :

1) Vivid night time dreams started around day 2..

2) Blood pressure dropped from elevated very close to normal level – day 2-3 – this
is something I was not able to achieve using many of other modalities for about 2
years

3) Feeling of happiness increased somewhat ..

Date: Sun, April 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi Tom,
I’m noticing that when I do pushups my arms and chest feel really pumped and I’m able to do more push ups with less effort and my legs feel stronger and I’m walking further with less fatigue. Thank you for all the research and hard work that you and your team are doing!!
Sebastian

Date: Mon, April 9, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello Tom,

Scalar treatment is working very well and there is something I wish to share with you. I suffered a vey painful experience with my prostate in which I was unable to urinate to eliminate causing my bladder to fill with urine and almost explode before my visit to the local ER where a tube was inserted into my penis and a bag to catch the urine tied around my leg.

After only one session of the Standard Scalar Session, I started to eliminate again and in just 4 days time my body had rejected 4 tubes that had been inserted through my bladder and into my prostate to allow elimination of wastes in my body. The flow of urine continued to improve daily. I now need no bag around my leg nor tube inserted up my johnson.

It occurred to me that it may have been an infection which caused the prostrate to start to swell and that perhaps it was the pathogen cleanse which began to eliminate the cause of this swelling.

I will visit a urology clinic an the 24 to consult about an operation to reduce the size of my prostrate (described by the medical personal at the hospital as a common operation for men my age -71 years).

I also feel much better all around and have not eaten in about 2 weeks because I just didn’t feel hungry.

Thanks again for your amazing work.

Sincerely,
James

Date: Sun, April 8, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi Tom,
I’m noticing my arms are much stronger and I can do more push-ups with less effort.

Sebastian

Date: Sun, April 1, 2018 10:40 am

Hi Tom! I’m doing good. Ran for the first time in 2 years yesterday. Felt good. Thank you! (Editors Note: 4th week of MHT – using recurring subscription)

Date: Sat, December 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello Tom,

In the past couple of weeks my libido has been rising. I have been feeling the tingling in my pelvis area even in hours you are close so I do not get it? General Mobility slowly getting better.

Thanks for the scalar sessions. Have a beautiful day and God bless you.

Javier

Date: Fri, December 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Hi Tom,
i noticed my energy levels are improving also body does not ache as much.

Date: Tue, November 14, 2017 5:52 pm
Hi Tom, Treatment still going well. Getting stronger.

Date: Sat, October 14, 2017 4:26 am
Hi Tom,

I definitely feel my energy being sustained rather well. That’s really the only thing I’ve noticed as yet.

Thanks,

Jim

I have been feeling more energetic, and I have felt sexual energy for the first time in a very long time.

My physical body is looking great! I work out 5-6 days a week and it seems like my muscles are getting a lot firmer. They are staying “pumped” all of the time. Its like I can feel them stretching.

I have more drive and getup and go.

I sleep well and fully active in all I do. An abundance of energy.

I have noticed a difference in my eyes a little bit, they are brighter and show more color.

…made love twice last week, keep it going.

I have (been) feeling more sexually interested all of a sudden…the sense is heightened.

…erections are a lot firmer, like they were in high school.

If I wake up during the night I always have an erection and that hasn’t happened in at least 15 years, if not more.

Male Hormone Program Impact on Mind, Mood, and Emotions

I’m really feeling at home in myself and confident as I was so many years ago. I’m more in tune with my intuition and I deal with all my affairs with joyous optimism.

I’m living in the moment more often and I feel a deeper inner peace.

My mood has improved even more.
My auric field feels lighter less tension.
I have more more interest in things.

I’m quite relaxed, highly confident and very aware…and quite receptive to my inner knowing.

I’m really feeling at home in myself and confident as I was so many years ago.

I feel more comfortable being me; a deeper sense of inner strength; actively increased confidence and a deeper sense of certainty about being a male.

I am more assertive now than I have ever been in my life and I ‘stand in my power’ constantly versus giving my power away to others.

…after 3 weeks, I have discovered my power and purpose which has restored my passion and zest for life…

I feel ‘At Home’ within myself.” and I plan to experience the benefits of Male Hormone Therapy
the following month.

I’m more in tune with my intuition

Tom, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WORK

We observe that the Male Hormone Therapy has the potential to bring a man into balance with a healthy expression of masculinity, renewing confidence, purpose, strength, sexuality, and energy.

The Male Hormone Program is offered 7 days each week over a 30-day time frame. You may use it alongside the standard scalar energy sessions or by itself. To see the specific hormones in the program please review this page.

Thank you for your interest in the article Male Hormone Program Feedback from Users

The scalar sessions are done remotely using your photograph to connect with you. Are you curious? Register for the 15-day Trial. When you are ready to purchase, there are 3 options for the remote scalar sessions:

1.You as an individual
2.You and one other as a Couple
3.You and a group of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

You can click here or on the banner below to get started. Select Single Month, Recurring Subscription or 12 Month Prepaid remote scalar light sessions. 12 Month Prepaid scalar sessions are deeply discounted for long term use. Recurring subscription is also discounted for long-term use. A minimum of four (4) months or a maximum of indefinitely. Recurring subscription and 12 Month Prepaid users will upload the photograph(s) one time and we keep it until the recurring subscription is canceled or the 12 months have passed. After payment, you will be taken immediately to the photo upload page. Single month users will upload their photos every 30 days. Scalar sessions are broadcast 7 days each week over 30 days. The standard scalar session consists of a Pathogen Cleanse, a Nutritional Session and a Chakra Balance. Please refer to the FAQ page to see more details. By purchasing you agree to our Terms and Conditions including our no-refund policy. SCALARLIGHT.COM and dba Tom Paladino has a no-refund policy for all scalar light services. All Sales are FINAL.