Fat Metabolism Feedback from Users

In June 2014, Tom Paladino launched Fat Metabolism Therapy (FMT). Clients are asked to reply back to a weekly email message from Tom with feedback describing their experience.

Reviewing the weekly feedback, we have observed common themes. These reviews offered by our clients are informative and enlightening.

Fat Metabolism Nutrients

Learn more about the nutrients in the FMT click here

First, we consistently see expressions of gratitude. Tom regularly receives thanks for his work, and for the opportunity to receive the benefits of scalar sessions.

Interestingly, we also see about thirty per cent of the clients that use the fat metabolism therapy walk away after one month disappointed because it seemingly didn’t work. The clients that remain on the sessions report:

1. decrease in appetite
  2. attracted to better healthier food
  3. reduced food craving
  4. easier daily elimination
  5. looking toned
  6. reduction of cellulite
  7. inches lost rather than weight
  8. change to smaller clothing size
  9. increased energy

Many people experience a loss of weight and a reduction in size by way of the Scalar Energy Fat Metabolism Therapy over a course of time. Nonetheless, every person possesses a different biochemistry and results vary. It is recommended to augment the Scalar Energy Fat Metabolism Therapy with reduced food intake and moderate exercise.

Feedback From Users

Date: Fri, July 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Tom !
Happy Friday!

I’m just checking in to post updates on my FMT month two. So far so good! As if I thought I couldn’t eat healthier before FMT, I’m
craving celery and hummus for breakfast, (lol!), can’t get enough veggies and lean protein, and have great stamina during my busy days. My workouts are shorter but more intense, I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, I sleep well at night and generally feel healthier. Month 1 was very, very hard on my body. Month two definitely feels more adjusted. My friends are noticing a difference in my overall appearance saying I look more toned and rested. This is pretty amazing!
Blessings!
Rita

Date: Sat, March 31, 2018 11:20 am

Dear Tom
I have noticed subtle changes in my first month of FMT. It’s taken me a while to be able to articulate them, which is why I haven’t written at the end of each week.

Early on I noticed my appetite was altering. I was just not interested in eating after I felt full. And I was slightly less interested in certain sugary foods which previously I was unable to resist.

I don’t have access to scales and I wear clothing which has stretch material. I did measure my body at the beginning of the month and also at the end. Although I didn’t feel like my body size decreased, the tape measure indicated that several places measured were 1/2” to 1” less. Needless to say, I was surprised.

I didn’t really expect to lose weight at this time because I am going through an profound grieving process due to the suicide of my 14 year old transgender son 9 months ago. Food is a comfort, though my journey leads me to grow more conscious of my food choices and degree of awareness as I eat.

Most significantly, I am aware of increased Divinity in my body in the last month. My focal point is shifting to an internal perception rather than merely how my body looks. I have never been a religious person, however, I feel as though Christ has entered my body and my heart. I am still a bit without words for this experience.

I’m grateful for my impulsive decision to sign up for a year of FMT despite not really knowing what this is. I just knew that my healing of the rejection of my body could not heal from an intellectual or external process. I’m in a three month scalar group from Jan-April which started out as a real washing machine kind of experience. It’s more balanced now, thankfully.

I am grateful for my sister who leads me to such “out of the box” experiences, and to you for creating such a vessel for transformation.

Blessings,
Heidi

Date: Tue, March 13, 2018 9:43 pm

The third week was the toughest of all. I find it hard to clear my mind with the Fat Metabolism Program, and this week is particularly difficult.

Things got easier by Sunday mid-morning. Monday was the best day of the week. Part of that day, I have so much energy that I felt great. But Tuesday came along and I was awfully sad for a couple hours.

Nevertheless, I am making progress in clearing emotional baggage. So far I am pretty satisfied with this program.

Thanks for your help!
Lisa

Date: Tue, March 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Dear Tom and SelfHealGo Team,

I apologize for the delayed response. I am receiving both the standard scalar treatments and the FMT. After the first week of FMT, I noticed some subtle changes in my body. My tummy had decreased in size and my body started looking more toned. I believe I would have had more dramatic results if I had not been eating out a few times that week. I have noticed my clothes fitting just a bit better, but I have a
way to go to my desired weight. I have not weighed myself and will wait for another couple of weeks before I do.

With respect to the standard scalar treatments, I have noticed a lightness about myself. Less stressed overall. My skin also appears to have an improved glow. Plus, most miraculously, I used to suffer from sever premenopausal hot flashes and they are decreasing significantly. Even the severity of them have decreased. And this is without medication. I ran out of the medication that my OBGYN prescribed and was waiting to make an appointment so I can get the prescription refilled. I may not need to refill. I will keep you informed on this issue.

Thank you for the healings! I am grateful that you have this talent and ability. I, too, pray that you will soon have 2 million plus a day who receive these amazing healing treatments.

Rosemary

Date: Wed, March 7, 2018 8:02 pm

Hello, i didnt have alot of weight to lose, but im 48 years old. I work hard and my love handles wouldn’t go away. I havent changed my routine, but visibly i can see some differences. I would like to continue and give it a chance. I started at 192 lbs. I’m at 185 right now. Thank you so much for your services.

Date: Fri, November 3, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I talked to Amanda today and I asked her to put me on a recurring fat metabolism and also recurring hormone sessions also. I am also on recurring scalar.

About the fat metabolism being my 4th week. I feel I lost about ¼ to ½ inch on my waist but I am not physically heavy. I just wanted to get rid of some of the slight sag and slight fat I have on

My body. I do feel the fat metabolism helped. I feel more steamlined.

As far as the hormones also after being in the 4th week also I sense a stronger energy and peaceful frequency in my body.

As far as the scalar I think that is just more energy for me.

It is kind of hard to tell what is doing what but I think this is the best way to explain it all. Instead of almost being 65 years old in January of 2018 I feel like I am 20 sometimes.

GW

Date: Fri, December 9, 2016 12:47 pm

Interestingly, I have not been able to digest food properly for years. I have celiac, stay gluten free, but no matter what I ate, it caused great gastric distress to the point I ended up at the hospital, got scans done, etc., but a cause could not be found. I have been blending all food for the last three months.

The past week since starting this program I have been able to digest small amounts of food at first, and now, by the end of the week, can eat a normal meal with little to no issues. I am more than thrilled.

I have actually put on 2-3 lbs. this week alone. I am an athlete, and even blending meals I made sure I still had plenty of calories, carb’s, protein, and fat, however, my appetite this past week went on overdrive and I ate accordingly.

Even though through my own research, online, site after site denies that fat is eliminated via the urinary system. I do not believe that is true.

Today, I start a regular meal regimen, and am curious to find out if it will make a difference in the next seven days.

Thank you. I believe this is what has made the difference, as it is the only thing I have done differently. Thank you.

Date: Thu, October 13, 2016 9:05 am

Hi In these past 4 weeks I lost 2.3 pds and a total of 9.5 inches at the the breast,
hips and waste. I had to go on a strict diet for health reasons although there is a
few little cheats here and there (not easy; I’m in the mist of a bad flue right now)
for the most part the FMT helps me stay on it. ????

GC

Date: Mon, July 18, 2016 5:24 am

Hi Tom,
Prior to the therapy, I measured my upper arm area, thigh and waist. Here’s what I’ve lost:

Upper arm: 1/2″ each
Thigh: 1″ each
Waist: 1 3/4″

Wow! I did NOT change my diet because I wanted to experience what therapy alone would do. I am ecstatic!

Thank you for all you do.
Blessings,Janice

Date: Wed, June 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Thank you for my email. This one is working really good. very surprised. Feeling effects in my thyroid, like its being normalised.
Weight has stabilized, feel the need to have lots of soup (I’m in Australia, our weather is really cold at the moment).

I feel this one is really working for me. Maybe it’s because I’m doing 2 “programmes” together (Female Horm. Therapy). I’m not sure.

Till next week.

Many thanks,
Marie

PS I think I feel younger somehow, that’s a bit strange. (instead of 63, I feel 43 yrs old !!!!)

Date: Wed, June 22, 2016 2:12 pm

I think it’s working. I feel thinner. Not any significant change form the first week, but clothes are just a bit looser. I feel full sooner, but want to eat often (and do).

Rienna

Date: Mon, June 20, 2016 9:49 am

Have not lost weight that I can tell but feeling healthier and more energetic but I am doing all of the Scalar Protocols for Men and not sure which one is doing what but feeling the Best I have felt in a long time, so something is working and I hope it is not just in my mind but in my Body.

Hope this helps as and will start weighing myself every week to see if I have lost any weight.

Thanks again for all you are doing to improve the Planet and its people.

Ken

Date: Sat, June 18, 2016 9:32 am

I have lost a few pounds and feel less bloated.

Loy

Date: Sat, April 2, 2016 2:22 am

Hi Tom,

I have noticed that I have less apetite.

Best regards,
GT

Date: Sun, March 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello,
My feedback is not what I expected, but it makes sense. I am pretty aware of which effects are attributed to this session vs. the main scalar session because I started this session days before the other. I did not lose weight or fat or inches in this first month. BUT, I immediately noticed a change in my cervix and menstrual pattern. I had a large balancing in hormones.

And I went from having IBS to being constipated immediately. Basically, I could tell that my body was metabolizing fat for the first time in many years. All gross stuff, but all a major improvement.

Also, the weirdest part of all is that I had a beet salad and my urine was reddish from it. This is the first time this has ever happened in my life (I am a BIG beet eater 🙂 I have always been told that people who have reddish urine after eating beets LACK an enzyme. Either my body was processing that particular enzyme to the point that it was no longer present, or my body was actually producing something that it was not before. Either way, pretty interesting 🙂

Date: Wed, March 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi. Hi have lost an inch at least from my waist. Also looking a bit leaner overall with a less than disciplined diet. Working despite that so good work Tom!

Jeff

Date: Wed, March 23, 2016 5:49 am

Hello,

I have noticed many changes, and the lower torso felt different this week. Many changes also include hunger pangs, feeling full sooner and a disinterest in food except when hungry.

Gloria

Date: Thu, March 17, 2016 10:36 am

Hi,

Well I didn’t measure myself before I started but I did notice after a few days that my pants are looser and my appetite has changed as well. So after just a week I would say I’m very happy with the results but not at all surprised after the miraculous results I’ve gotten from the pathogen cleanse.

Thanks,

Jeff

Date: Thu, March 17, 2016 2:48 am

Dear Tom,

There is a definite improvement in weight loss. I feel a lot more energetic and am able to see some difference in clothes sizes. I am very excited. Please keep the healing going.

Warmth
Sandeep

Date: Mon, March 7, 2016 10:55 pm

Haven’t measured, don’t feel like I lost any additional in my clothes BUT someone actually asked me if I lost weight, said they could tell, so maybe. Cheers to Scalar FMT. Last time I measured, was 18″ so far lost (& I ate candy whenever the craving
struck!) Richard

Date: Mon, March 7, 2016 11:57 am

Hi Tom,

I have released about 5 pounds, which is a lot on my 5’3 frame. Has taken time, awareness. I feel the effects of appetite control the most – filling full faster and resisting and observing cravings, rather than impulse eating.I am looking forward to more weight release.

Date: Fri, March 4, 2016 9:16 am

Hi Tom,

2 weeks in I’ve lost 5 pounds and 2 inches around my waist. Incredible how this works. I feel good thank you. This is my last therapy, after completing first the scalar then hormone treatments. I feel better than I have in years. So grateful for the much needed cleansing and tuning. Many years of stress had taken its toll on my psyche and my body. I’m so glad I gave this gift to myself. Thank you so much. And God bless. Ann

Date: Wed, March 2, 2016 11:01 am

Greetings, Mr. Paladino!

Thank you for your fabulous Scalar energy Fat Metabolism Therapy! In the 4 weeks, I have melted off 1.3 pounds, but that fluctuates. Chest measurements remain the same. Waist has whittled down 2.75 inches. Hips have melted off 3 inches of fat. I feel so much better and energetic.

Your standard Scalar Energy treatments are also amazing! I’m off meds for allergies and asthma! Just last week, my Endocrinologist discontinued one of my diabetic meds, Januvia. I’m just on metformin, 850 mg, twice a day. HgA1C was 6.0 last Thursday!

God bless you and your team for all the great things you’re doing for Humanity!
Gratefully yours,
Jill

Date: Tue, March 1, 2016 5:26 pm

Still only 2 lb weight loss in my 7th week but clothes are fitting better. Much urination and at least 2 bowel movements daily, so it must be working, just slower than I would like. Sleeping soundly.

Cathy

Date: Tue, March 1, 2016 3:49 pm

I am doing good. I have lost another inch around my waist. I have less of a desire to eat and feel fuller sooner. I am looking forward to the next few weeks. Thank you so much for your research. Much Love and Many Blessings! Debra

Date: Fri, February 26, 2016 10:28 am

There has been no weight change in the past 3 weeks. However, there is slightly over 1/2 inch off my waist. Not sure if this is cost effective for the results achieved so far. Unlike the scalar pathogen treatment that I am also receiving which has proved to have good results.

Date: Wed, February 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi Tom, I am doing really good. I feel good, my mind is clear. I have felt very motivated to get things done that have been sitting around for awhile. So that makes me happy. I do not feel like I am losing any fat though :/ and my weight is the same. I have committed to the three months and still have hopes things will start to shift. So, overall…I feel great.

Thank you for everything.
Dee

Date: Tue, February 23, 2016 5:22 pm

I have been urinating more and I notice melted oil-like streaks which I take is metabolized fat residue? Having 2 instead of one bowel movement daily. Sleeping good.

Cathy

Date: Mon, February 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Hello – another 1 1/4 lost in the past 2 weeks for a grand total of 18″ cumulative inches lost – to date since beginning Scalar FMT.

Bust – 5″
Waist- 2″
Thighs – 7: total
Hips – 4″

Thank you for sharing your services!

Re: the regular Scalar for pathogens, etc. Already picked up a double whammy- viral + flu bug, hoped scalar would boot it out of my system. Viral one was/is a stubborn one, hung on & feels like finally on the tail end of it (lasted 3+ weeks). ps – unable to credit the flu bug for any weight loss.

Kelli

Date: Tue, February 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Down same 2 lbs. but clothes fitting looser and I have started waking up before my alarm ready to get up.

Cathy

Date: Sat, February 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello, and thank you for this therapy. One thing I did notice is that I am now desiring workout time that I had given up on in order to be productive in other areas…I hope this will escalate further!

Date: Sat, February 13, 2016 10:14 am

Hi Tom, Seven days in, I haven’t lost any weight.. but I haven’t gained either. Though I did not take any measurements, I can feel the difference in my clothes as they are not so tight. I am also less bloated, which I never knew I was always a bloated person until these past seven days…. And I’ve pretty much had a bowel movement everyday, except two days in a row… but I’m not the typical person who
goes everyday. More like maybe once or twice a week.

Date: Fri, February 12, 2016 10:59 am

I have not noticed any difference in my weight yet. The main effect I have noticed is that I am having very healthy and large bowel movements. Since I tend to suffer from constipation, this is definitely a new experience. Whether this eventually effects my weight or inches remains to be seen.

Date: Wed, February 10, 2016 11:40 am

Dear Mr.Tom Paladino,

Greetings! Thank you for your Divine Scalar Enervy Fat Metabolism Therapy! In 7 days, I melted away a 1/2 pound of fat! Waistline is 1 3/4 inches smaller. Hips are 1 inch smaller. How about that!

In conjunction with your Scalar Energy Therapy sessions, I feel absolutely marvelous! Definitely, I feel such a Spiritual healing! Also, I’m following the program of Christopher Witecki, who introduced you on his Namaste video. Between the two of you and God, the harmony, good health, gratitude, love, and joy abound!

God bless you!

With a Heartful of love and gratitude,
Jill

Date: Wed, February 10, 2016 6:38 am

Hello,losing weight, not yet. But I feel like my chubby stuff is less jiggly or watery if that makes sense. Colleen

Date: Tue, January 26, 2016 11:09 pm

2nd Week on FMT I am doing very well. I have lost another 3 inches around my waist and also another inch around my hips, legs and arms. (As I said last week I can stand to lose quite a bit so it will be a slow process) In general I can feel the difference all over. I had not changed my diet to see what the results would be, but now I am encouraged to start a better diet to help speed up the process. I seem to feel fuller sooner after eating so I am eating less now which is helping to make dieting easier. I do not have access to scales so I do not know what my weight difference would be but I am amazed at the lost of inches and would not believe it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. Thank you very much. You are greatly appreciated!

Date: Tue, January 19, 2016 8:38 am

After one week, I have not lost any pounds but my pants are fitting nicely instead of tight as are my shirts. Bought new bra this past weekend and was sad to see that is where my body is smaller. Guess it has to start somewhere. Increased urination day and up night twice instead of once. Two bowel movements per day instead of one. Hoping next week works more on mid section and thighs.
Thanks!

Cathy

Date: Tue, January 19, 2016 9:18 pm

1st Week on The Fat Metabolism Therapy:

I have noticed this week that I have a better overall sense of well-being and feel as if I am lighter. I do not know if it is the general sessions or the FMT sessions but I also seem to fill fuller sooner after eating. I have lost about an inch around my waist but I could stand to lose about 100 lbs so I have a long ways to go.

My urine, which is usually very clear, is now slightly cloudy and I seem to be going more often. I am very excited to be on this program as I am very sensitive to energy and energy fields and had thought when I was younger that I would study energy and colors for health. I greatly appreciate what you are doing and hope you will continue as there is much out in the universe for us to explore and especially in
the health industry. Thank you again for your work and sincere desire to serve mankind. With heart felt gratitude,
Debra

Date: Sun, August 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I feel that I have lost fat all over my body. I will try another month and see how it goes. I have been a regular subscriber for over a year and have not been sick at all. I am grateful.

Thanks,
Patrice

Date: Thu, July 9, 2015 10:39 am

Hi Tom/Patricia,

I can feel the fat melting off but I still am a big girl. Is there any way to speed this up? I have started on the MIR method as Patricia suggested too, thank you for the suggestion 🙂 Maybe a couple of eons on the program might do it :)) But seriously, I am happy with the results because I am looking better and I have signed up for another month. Hope the fat metabolism happens faster this month somehow.

Thank you for a foolproof program!
Harshi

Following are some quotes taken directly from our client feedback.

Short Stories about Fat Metabolism Therapy

• I have been treated for two years with the Standard Scalar Sessions and since May 2014 with Tom’s Fat Metabolism Therapy sessions. I was in a test group right before he launched it to the public.Within my first 30 days, I dropped six pounds. I had more energy and felt less bloated.

During my one year of FMT treatment, I have lost about twenty pounds and gone down two whole sizes. I have lost inches which is better than losing weight. I am losing fat.

FMT has been a great addition to my lifestyle.

A.H.

• Hi Tom,This is the beginning of my second month on FMT. Last month I lost 3 #s which is wonderful. I haven’t weighed myself since as I am almost back to my usual wt. I only needed to lose 5#s. But I do plan to continue with FMT as I signed up this time on auto.

I don’t have the cravings for foods I don’t need as much as I had before. My diet has and still is healthy,organic- but I do have a tendency to stress eating so eat too much of even the good healthy foods. So I will stay on FMT and standard scalar for a long while.

M.M.

• REPORT for MONTH 3, WEEK 12:
    No change.SUMMARY:
    3 Months of Fat Metabolism:
    1″ lost from waist,
    1.5″ lost over stomach area.

Disappointing. I would say poor result for this body, especially considering that I maintain an organic, no sugar, low carb, gluten-free diet.

Best wishes,
    MB

Editors Note: MB used standard scalar sessions for 3 months and FMT for 3 months.

• Hello,In my 3rd week there has been no major visible change in my weight. But i noticed i
    look more toned without changing my usual exercise. CW

Editors Note: Standard Scalar Sessions and FMT

• Hello,
    I’ve noticed a change in the foods I’m eating. I’ve always eaten healthy but I am attracted to foods even healthier and lower calorie even though I’m not counting calories. AKEditors Note: Standard Scalar Sessions and FMT

• hellothe only thing I have to report is that it doesn’t seem to be working. haven’t lost any weight. 🙁 A.C.

Editors Note: Used FMT 2 mos.

• Hi, I have just completed day 12 of my fat metabolism therapy. Although I have not yet lost any weight I do feel more energized. That of itself is a very good thing. Thank you. B.S.5 day feedback

Please note that my fat metabolism sessions began on May 5, 2015, and in that time I am aware of a decrease in my appetite. I am not foraging in the fridge during my alone moments, looking for food to fill that “alone” time. I feel very happy about that! Thank you. B.S.

Editors Note: Standard Scalar Sessions plus FMT

• Hi Tom,The program seems to be working 🙂 I ‘feel’ there’s less fat on my stomach and limbs when i prod and poke. no one has said i look thinner yet. There’s still loads to go, hope the 1 month will make a significant difference.

H.S.

Editors Note: 1 month FMT

• Hi Tom….the primary feedback I have after one week of fat metabolism therapy is that I have noticed a marked decrease in my appetite and a very noticeable decrease in cravings for “unhealthy” foods. I look forward to continued positive effects.Thank you so much…..J.M.

Editors Note: Standard Scalar Sessions plus FMT

• I am noticing some changes. My skin is feeling firmer, my waist feels like it has lost some inches, and my jeans are a tad looser. I didn’t expect to lose all that I wanted to with just one session. I will probably sign on for another month to see what more can be accomplished. I am glad I did this.KC 🙂

Editors Note: 1 month FMT

• Hi Tom,1st week report: No noticeable weight loss but bowels are moving regularly which is most welcome!

Kim

Editors Note: 1 month standard scalar session plus FMT

• Hello there.I have noticed a bit of tightening on my belly area. I have a generally very clear skin, I noticed lots of fine pimples around the peripheries of my face and one or two “underground like” pimples near by and on my chin. I don’t know if this is as a result of my general scalar sessions or specific to the fat metabolism ones. Generally my fear of eating sugary foods is now replaced by a desire for these sugary foods and eating without guilt. Just revving up my exercise as a result of the increased intake.

Thank you for your great work.

May you continue to be blessed with God’s Infinite Abundance in all respects.

Love,

N.H.

2nd week

Hi there,

Thanking you for your great work. This week I can feel and see that my butt is much firmer. 🙂

Blessings and gratitude to you,
    N.H.

• Hi Tom,By the fourth week I had lost 3 pounds. I was noticing the changes. I noticed a lessening of the cellulite too. R.D.

Editors Note: 1 month FMT

• Hi,
    I bought a pair of jeans recently, that I couldn’t wear. I tried them on this week. I put them on & zipped them up. I look forward to things getting better & better.Editors Note: 1 month FMT

• Hi Tom, finally I’ve lost 2klg. And yes I would like to continue to have the fat metabolism sessions.Thank you so much. PB

Editors Note: 1 month FMT

Thank you for your interest in the article Fat Metabolism Feedback from Users

The scalar healing sessions are done remotely using your photograph to connect with you. Are you curious? Register for the 15-day Trial. When you are ready to purchase, there are 3 options for the remote scalar sessions:

1.You as an individual
2.You and one other as a Couple
3.You and a group of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

You can click here or on the banner below to get started. Select Single Month, Recurring Subscription or 12 Month Prepaid remote scalar energy sessions. 12 Month Prepaid scalar sessions are deeply discounted for long term use. Recurring subscription is also discounted for long-term use. A minimum of four (4) months or a maximum of indefinitely. Recurring subscription and 12 Month Prepaid users will upload the photograph(s) one time and we keep it until the recurring subscription is canceled or the 12 months have passed. After payment, you will be taken immediately to the photo upload page. Single month users will upload their photo every 30 days. Scalar sessions are broadcast 7 days each week over 30 days. The standard scalar session consists of a Pathogen Cleanse, a Nutritional Therapy and a Chakra Balance. Please refer to the FAQ page to see more details. By purchasing you agree to our Terms and Conditions including our no-refund policy. SCALARLIGHT.COM and dba Tom Paladino has a no-refund policy for all scalar energy services. All Sales are FINAL.