Natural Foods Therapy – New

All Scalar Energy Sessions can be used simultaneously.

Fruit, Vegetable, Herbs The Scalar energy Natural Foods Therapy is a new remote scalar energy session offered in the year 2018. Currently, a total of 216 nutrient dense foods in the NFT.

Scalar energy originates from the Sun of our solar system as well as the stars of the universe: scalar energy is sunlight and starlight. Scalar energy is a fundamental force responsible for assembling and maintaining all physical forms including plant chemicals. Scalar energy can be utilized to assemble natural plant chemicals or phytochemicals inside the human body thereby serving as an excellent source of nutrition.

Scalar energy utilizes the existing elements inside the human body and then rearranges these elements into the molecular structure of natural plant chemicals. In practice, the Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy will assemble plant chemicals inside each cell of the human body thereby serving as the perfect delivery system for nutrients.

High-magnification photographs of natural, organic foods are utilized in conjunction with a high-powered scalar energy instrument in order to assemble natural plant chemical elements inside the human body. That is, the high-magnification photographs of natural, organic foods serve as the instructions for the high-powered scalar energy instrument to assemble the exact molecular structure printed on the photograph.

The Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy assembles plant chemicals inside the human body found in fruits, herbs and vegetables.

The Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy is comprised of organic fruits, grains, herbs, nuts and vegetables. The natural plant chemicals or phytochemicals contained in these natural foods will be assembled inside your body on a daily basis. Natural foods are not synthesized or chemically altered and thereby assure a pristine source of nutrition. Natural foods are a product of nature as these foods are created by God. The list of these natural foods is found below.

The Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy is administered seven (7) days a week for a span of thirty (30) days. Furthermore, the Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy is administered continuously twenty-four (24) hours a day. The cost for this therapy is $ 75.00 / for an Individual, single month session and we offer groups to reduce the price further per person. You may also purchase the recurring subscription starting at $67 per month for the Individual and there are groups and the 12Month prepaid for the Individual and groups for a full year of service. Everyone can benefit from the Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy, however, discernment is required on your part in order to ascertain your nutritional needs.

I ask that you please keep in touch with me regarding your progress by way of the Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy. Your feedback is crucial while you monitor your progress by way of the Scalar Energy Natural Foods Therapy.

Natural Foods Assembled via Scalar Energy

35. lemon
  36. lime
  37. loquat
  38. lychee
  39. mandarin
  40. mango
  41. mangosteen ( Garcinia mangostana )
  42. maqui berry
  54. pineapple
  55. plum
  56. pomegranate
  57. pumpkin
  58. raspberry
  59. saw palmetto
  60. soursop (Annona mricata)
  61. strawberry

45. soybean
  46. spinach
  47. sweet potato
  48. yam

Feedback from Users

Date: Tue, June 26, 2018 9:25 am

Hi, the second week was about the same as the first. i seem to have less appetite, increased energy and less need for sleep. thank you very much for the trial. i enjoyed it. alendia

Date: Tue, June 26, 2018 7:14 am

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

I am a close personal friend of Ms. SP who had told me about your work and your project, I am happy to say that I feel Great!! Look much better and I have an inheritance comming in sometime before the end of the year I am hoping before the end of summer. I will be signing up myself and family member for a lifetime of your services.

I started a new job and have been under stressful situations due to working for a Chinese manufacturing (LED Lighting) company and they are in a concerned state of emotions due to the tarif wars.. I myself have never been more relaxed and felt better. I thank you for your therapy – It truly works!!! I feel the power and I love it..

I am also well connected in the equine industry with the Polo horses and horses of all kinds due to all the horse resources that I belong to, I will want to learn more about that when my inheritance comes in as I will be giving back to the horses and the people who care for them.

I have had the chakra alignment with the other first therapies and was too busy to stop and let you know how well I felt. I did have some diarrheaa in the beginning but I know that I was dying inside and somewhat depressed before I signed up so that was all the toxins and stuff being pushed out of my system. I am now a believer in that chakra alignment and your treatment.. My 78 yrs old mom had felt the best she ever felt i had her on this too. Thank You

Thank You Tom for all your work and I will be supporting you and Ms. SP in the near future. I am raising my 11 yr old niece with my 78 yr old mom and we all agree that you have future of our heathcare in your hands!!

GOD Bless you and thank you,

Christine

Date: Tue, June 26, 2018 4:35 am

Hey,

We are on the Natural food therapy the FMT/MHT the FHT, And did the standard scalar Energy Session. (my son isn’t on the hormone treatment) I feel I could eat less and just because of habit, I eat more, but I feel I could just eat apples and be Ok.

My husband and son noticed they are farting less; my son was actually a bit upset about it because he loves farts, LOL.

Thankful
Dedre

Date: Mon, June 25, 2018 11:36 pm

I purchased some canned food for Simba (dog) since we are traveling. He was supposed to have a can and a third for his weight. He hasn’t even eaten a whole can per day!

Date: Mon, June 25, 2018 8:40 am

Thank you. This was very beneficial for myself and my family members. I want to continue on with it for my Dad.Will be in touch with your office. Thank you!
Denise

Date: Sun, June 24, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks for the therapy. I’ve felt good.

Blessings.

Date: Sun, June 24, 2018 10:27 am

I am feeling a diminished desire for sweets, and when I do eat something sweet, it tastes too sweet.

Date: Sun, June 24, 2018 10:49 am

Only thing that seems consistent is that my taste in food seems to be shifting. I’ve noticed the foods I formerly thought tasted good, don’t seem to taste as good.

Date: Fri, June 22, 2018 10:13 pm

I’m feeling more ‘normal’ and alert and have more energy, tho I’m not sure why.

Date: Fri, June 22, 2018 8:01 pm
Hello,

Cass: Definitely noticed a change in eating habits this week, favouring more vegetables and healthy eating. Energy good ,sleeping a little better, able to get to sleep in the early hours of the morning, normally I lie awake after about 1am for a couple of hours.

Lauren: Had flu symptoms for two days earlier in the week and continued sinus issues for the rest of the week. Eating habits unchanged.

Bayley: No noticeable difference

Thank you once again.

Bayleygroup

Date: Fri, June 22, 2018 7:13 pm

I started taking store bought vitamin supplements about the same time the scaler therapy began. I feel much more energetic but since I’ve taken supplements before without the present surge in energy, I have to conclude it’s scaler therapy contributing to the energy surge.

I’m also getting hormone scaler therapy that may also be a contributor. I have arthritis that has seemed to subside in my shoulders and if I’m not mistaken, my arm muscles are firmer. I have been a weight lifter in the past so I’m familiar with firming muscles and I’ve a major in psychology so I’m familiar with perceptions being imagined which is not the case.

Date: Thu, June 21, 2018 11:29 pm

Thank you for your help. I definitely have more energy since we’re doing whatever he is doing. I’m require less sleep. Still having a bit of a runny nose but no full-blown cold or anyting. I listen to the replay of your phone and it was very helpful. I’m thinking ordering more pathogen cleanse cuz I can’t believe I still have some issues that have not been cleared.

Date: Thu, June 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Hi! I am signed up for the natural foods therapy, female hormone therapy, and just signed up for the fat metabolism therapy. I’ve noticed that I feel more hungry in the last couple of days. Wanting to eat more breads and grains which is unusual for me. A few other food cravings have surfaced.

Also, increased desire to branch out and eat more diverse foods, rather than eating the same things over and over again and having a limited diet. How this relates to the therapy, I don’t know. Just things that I’ve noticed recently.

I do feel myself getting tired earlier at night and wanting to be up earlier in the mornings. I’ve been waking up before my alarm goes off. This waking early could be due to increased stress in my life, but I thought it’s worth noting.

I’m curious to see if anything else shifts for me in the next week.

Thank you for offering these free trials!!

Date: Thu, June 21, 2018 7:40 am

Hi! Tom;

The therapy is amazing, i am not feeling hungry like i used to be before. Even if i skip a meal, i still feel full. My natural glow is starting to show. Thank you – your therapy is ground breaking.

Regards

Joseph, South Africa

Date: Wed, June 20, 2018 4:30 am

It was a super week, I make more conscious food choices and feel that I lost body volume

Blessing,

Nelma

Date: Tue, June 19, 2018 9:53 am

hi…the past week i have been sleeping better. i also seem to have less appetite. i feel good. that is what i have noticed. thank you very much. alendia

Date: Sun, June 17, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Tom and folks,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to try this treatment, it has been very interesting to see how it react with each of our family.

It definitely make certain foods very prominent in our thoughts, and interestingly similar desires among us at the same time, example; three of us all requesting toasted tomato sandwiches or two of us saying we wished it wasn’t so hot out because french onion soup would go so good (one of these is someone who hates onions).

We also have noticed since trying some of your trials that our bodies are transforming strangely, but areas where we have had surgery and possibly scar tissue build up or an old injury flaring up and then getting much better, ankles, wrists, and mine was from 3 spinal taps that was like going back 25 years and reliving the extreme pain.

We will definitely be signing up for annual session but want to wait until we are through the trials so we can streamline our program to best work with our needs!! Thank you for introducing this amazing technology is is a life changer for the best and at 60 I am looking forward to what the next few decades can be like.

Thank you so much and God bless you for your continued work in this field,

Sandra

Date: Fri, June 15, 2018 1:12 am

Hello Feedback After the first week:

Cass – First night could not sleep AT ALL. Started cold/flu symptoms into the fourth day and this continued until end of seventh. Energy was really high on the third day. I noticed less interest in eating dairy fourth day onwards – it felt too rich for my body

Lauren – Had a sore stomach for two days (day 4 and 5) where she just stayed in bed and couldn’t do much but could continue to eat without any problem

Bayley had no symptoms at all.

Many thanks for your awesome program.

Cassandra

Date: Thu, June 14, 2018 5:01 am

Greetings Tom!

Hope all is well with you and yours! The first week of the natural foods therapy has been great. My body started to detox about the second or third day, I won’t give any gory details, but looking at what came out of me was pretty gross! I feel amazing! Thank you for this offering, I may continue this once the trial is over!

Many Blessings

Demetrius

Date: Thu, June 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Hello,

We’re all doing well, I think our skin looks better and our eye sockets don’t look so deep.
Geraldine

Date: Tue, June 12, 2018 6:36 pm

I feel it’s much easier to stick to my strict diet. Cravings are non existent

Date: Tue, June 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi All,

I’m feeling great, I feel my skin and hair have a glow. Overall feel pretty good.

Date: Sun, June 10, 2018 5:38 pm

I feel more energetic and find that junk food cravings have lessen.

Date: Sat, June 9, 2018 6:15 am

I’m feeling better. My sores are healing. I still feel very weak, that’s because my hemoglobin is very very low. But I do feel better than the last two weeks

Date: Thu, June 7, 2018 1:31 am

Hi Tom, I didn’t feel as hungry as usual when on the N.F.T. particularly on a morning. But still enjoyed my food. Thank you for the chance to try this for free. It was very much appreciated, good luck to you and your team. Enid

Date: Thu, June 7, 2018 7:13 am

Thank you for your support!

Hi, I have Parkinson’s and sometimes I am on supplements that give energy. Now that the trial is over I can say that my energy level was higher and more steady. Also my mood improved.
🌸Mary Ann

Date: Wed, June 6, 2018 6:24 pm

Feeling great! Eating less. Simba (pet dog) is less demanding of more treats (dessert) Thank you!

Date: Mon, June 4, 2018 8:32 pm

Eileen: The first week was craving hungry. The second week Did not feel hungry at all

The third week food lost its appeal and I struggled to enjoy any foods so certainly
feeds the cells.

Andrew did not notice any changes except on the third week he got bad diarrhea so a
good toxic cleanse. Thankyou very much Tom.

Date: Sun, June 3, 2018 3:58 am

Hello,

I feel good physically and emotionally, I have made healthier food choices, I have
lost the desire to consume cakes, sweets, I have consumed more vegetables and fish
and I feel more lean.
Blessing,
Nelma

Date: Fri, June 1, 2018 1:56 am

Sent from my iPad. Dear Tom, Thank you for the free food therapy, I don’t feel as
hungry but still enjoy my meals. However I have had to change my meal times, having
a late breakfast and lunch later than normal. This has not been a problem. Thank
you once again. My regards to you and your team. Enid

Date: Fri, June 1, 2018 6:34 pm

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to have a free trial of Natural foods therapy.

Here below is my feed back regarding the four weeks.

Week 1: I was not sleeping well, thirsty at night, finding it difficult to get out of bed and feeling tired during the day.

Week 2: My sleeping improved, night thirst vanished, still finding it difficult to get out of bed and still tired but better than first week.

Week 3: All symptoms of first and second week vanished. Had more energy and almost back to normal. This being said I experienced irritation in my intestines but I believe not due to treatment since at times I get this discomfort with I combine certain foods such as cheeses etc…

Week 4: All is well besides treating my intestines with natural remedies. My energy is good.

Thank you so much for your generosity and please keep me updated of your new developments.

Cheers from Montreal

Randa

Date: Fri, June 1, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello,

I want to thank you again for the free trial. I have been feeling pretty good on this therapy. I feel like I am being nourished at the cellular level. I will definitely continue after the trial since I feel like I am getting the fuel my body needs..

Melanie

Date: Fri, June 1, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi,
I have felt more energized and nourished during this transmission time. There has
been a lot of other things going on with a major energy shift in my body and a lot
happening at work, so I have a hard time telling what is what. Still I’m absolutely
sure I would have coped with all of this a lot worse if I hadn’t received the scalar
energies. And some of the things might not have taken place even.
Hard to tell.

I will also check in with my mother, Anja Lindqvist, and help here do a feedback for
you as well.

Lots of love and light,
Karolina

JUNE 2018

Date: Thu, May 31, 2018 6:41 am

Hello Tom, anna here for jose:

He continues to make good improvement. His energy is good, but still complains of some fatigue. His naturopath doctor said yesterday that he has adrenal fatigue, and that makes sense; yet, from my perspective, it would have been worse if it wasn’t for your natural food therapy which I believe has helped greatly to attack & clear out free radicals and adding protective frequencies from the foods you use in this current session. I also believe that the supplements I have been giving him are also enhanced;
hence, he is stronger than he was just 3 months ago.

thank you for your gift to the people out here and to your staff for their
diligence. God bless and multiply you in all ways. anna:)

Date: Thu, May 31, 2018 11:52 am

Well, I have always been an impatient person. I put some cream on my face and expect to see perfect skin the morning! I wake up excited and run to the mirror. I start on an exercise routine and at the end of three days, I think I should have bulging muscles.

However, I went into this knowing that it would be going for a year. I chose the year because I wanted it to have time to work and I also know that it usually takes about three months for the body to make significant changes. I wanted to give my body time without my impatience.

I have both the natural foods therapy and the standardized scalar treatments going on. I have remained impatient without lots of expectations for the first month–yet I remain vigilant and hopeful. I have noticed three things.

• – I do not have an overwhelming appetite. I simply don’t crave much at all. Now, I am not overweight; but I have always had to “be careful” and watch what I eat in order to maintain that. However, I simply have found that I have relaxed and don’t worry about it all the time and yet, my relationship with food just seems healthier.
  • – I have had a wart on the side corner of my nose that is pretty unnoticeable to everyone else, but it really bothers me. It seems to be shrinking and actually coming off. I scratched it and it was like the top layer just flaked off. It is definitely smaller. I have tried to get rid of it with wart medicine before and it just would not go away. I am very pleased about this because it makes me realize that the virus or whatever that caused it is being killed.
  • – The skin on my face is smoother. The skin just looks healthier and fresher.
  • Well, those are my observations. I am sure there are more signs but I have made a deal with myself to take this experience for what it is, to believe that my body is getting healthier in ways that will impact me and increase with time, and then to allow the process to continue without being impatient. I want to be fair and honest and yet not make any false claims.

I am very excited about what I see so far. The wart going away may seem like a tiny thing but it is huge to me because it lets me know that the treatments are working on the inside and getting rid of the base cause. I have tried to get rid of that thing for several years but this time it is quietly leaving on its own. Thank you. Wanda

Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Thank you, Tom, for this great opportunity to try your nutrition scalar.

I’m feeling great. I was wanting to cut back on my chocolate intake for several months, but couldn’t get myself to do so. During this trial, I just went cold turkey, no problem.

No doubt I will have chocolate again. But it’s nice to take a break from time to time, and I really think having more nourishment in my system made it easier for me to do.

Thanks again.

God Bless.

User describes the Natural Foods Therapy

Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi All..

sorry for the delay, in replying..

my best thought..which came to me yesterday regarding how beneficial the natural foods program: people can actually save money..

1. you don’t need to physically eat as much..this is a given…

2. your body does not require as much protein, thereby saving money, on..lets say..meat..I only ate protein 1 – 2 X / day..and a smaller portion of protein, to be sure…

This is an excellent program to assist people in losing weight, as well, as being assured of the high quality, of the foods supplied..no mcDonald’s here..this is the best fast food on the planert

Thank you so much for the opportunity to experience this particular offering..

I will let you know, how and when my appetite changes..

many thanks..Lisa…

God Bless us all 😇
    Plus you are assured

Date: Tue, May 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi…Well this week I DO have some feedback and it is truly POSITIVE! I have noticed that I am eating a lot less food and even tho “weight” is not my issue, I feel as if my body has what it needs and thus, hunger is less. Also, my eating HABITS are changing and while I never ate much RED MEAT (perhaps once a month), I ate a lot of chicken. Now, that is much less, as well and I find I’m choosing to eat and enjoy more vegetarian food. This is all happening all quite naturally with no conscious thought.

Stefani

Date: Sat, May 26, 2018 5:04 am

Hello Tom,
    As back ground calvin is 5 months sober hes been really eating lots of candy bars ice cream bars cookies etc., i guess its that the beer he drank was converted to sugar so he was craving a replacement. No candy bars this week and less cookies.

For me my tummy has been much happier . I forget this is going on so its not psychological lol. I know red meat isnt super healthy but i have had some form of meat everyday this week. My diet had gotten so limited i was so afraid of not
    getting enough protein. I think the food energies your sending are helping to re balance my gut!

Thank you for this opportunity i may try the others!

With infinite love and gratitude Janet

Date: Sat, May 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi, Dears,
    Thank You for accepting us in this trial. I’m well, thank You.

I feel like this has been a very helpful experience. Better energy and
    better sleep.

Miroslav has been getting much better rest, has been exercising more.

We are going through tremendous challenges right now, (as are the whole
    planet), so, this has succeeded in helping us despite the stress.

We send our Love and Gratitude to each of You,
    Linnea and Miroslav

Date: Fri, May 25, 2018 8:11 am

Hi! I’ve been feeling much less hungry lately. Thank you.

Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello,

Well I started on 5/17 and I felt I was having severe detox symptoms a few days after it started along with fatigue & headache. But now I am feeling a deep healing going on. Thanks for the chance to try this treatment.

Melanie

Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 9:35 am

Hi Tom,

I notice that my muscle tone is increasing and skin feels softer. I have autoimmune issues and have had difficulty gaining weight and lost a lot of muscle tone. I think my tissues are actually receiving nutrition that they haven’t gotten in a long time!

Thank you for all the great work you are doing!
    Blessings to you and your staff,
    Sebastian

Date: Wed, May 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi. Thank you. This week has been the best . Seems a change takes place on a deeper cellar level after time. The energetic body is lighter for sure. Some days tired but overall more intuition into the “tired” and able to change thoughts quickly.

It Is a different vibration for sure where ones whole life can change through the scalar resonance. Scalar Food for
    nutrients but also communication to God and the cosmos intelligence. Thank you Tom
    Tamee

Date: Tue, May 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much, I am doing really good actually. I started eating
    healthier the first week with less carbs and more vegetables and fruit, cut
    back on snacking the second week, started eating more vegetables and
    eliminated 99% of junk food this past (third) week. Today I noticed that
    my angioedema is better, even though it is still present. (I have a severe
    case of angioedema where my body will swell up with water weight in my
    stomach, on my back, neck, throat, sometimes face, lungs and heart. It is
    very dangerous as a condition and can be deadly. I noticed today it is
    finally a lot better when I woke up and I don’t have to take my diuretic
    first thing in the morning.)

Ever since I started this along with the hormone scalar therapy, I have
    noticed that my body seems to be eliminated toxins constantly through y
    lungs… i have had to brush my teeth like 6 times per day. It is like I
    have morning breath all day (very unusual for me) and my breathing has been
    slower and more rhythmic (such as when I am normally asleep.) This may be
    why I have lost weight in addition to the changes in diet to 75% vegetables.

So, Wow! I look forward to my final week. Seeing what happens!

Thank you for this free trial! 🙂

Date: Mon, May 21, 2018 7:59 am

Hello! Week #3 NFT – I’ve had collagen loss due to Lyme disease and the tips of my fingertips have been wrinkled and shriveled for over a year. They are now completely normal! My hair is also feeling silkier than it has in a long time.

Date: Mon, May 21, 2018 7:10 am

Hi, the natural foods therapy is helping with sustained energy during these days when we are so busy, physiologically and mentally. We know this therapy is providing a good source of energy for us. thank you Tom!! a:)

Date: Fri, May 18, 2018 7:02 pm

I feel clearer and more alert. It is subtle but noticeable. My skin feels and looks better. A week into it I feel it has helped my thyroid function, the hormones and nutrition. My eyes are clearer also. Having all 3 Scalar Therapies I know my health only gets better and better. The rest is up to me to sustain a healthy lifestyle that supports my immune system. I am anxious to see how I am 6 months to 1 year down the line. I am anticipating how much better I will do as I age. Thank you so much for making this available to the general public.

Date: Thu, May 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello Tom and Staff:

This week has been a good feeling overall in the body. I am eating smaller amounts and differently. I also find my thinking is more connected and I am able to think more clearly.

Sheila

Date: Fri, May 18, 2018 8:01 am

Hi Tom,

I have been on this for 4 weeks now I do feel well I have slept well and had more energy. I also think it’s making me want to give up eating meat. I used to enjoy a burger and beef lasagna before but now I just can’t enjoy these things anymore plus just the smell of them cooking makes me feel sick.

Thank you very much for this free trial. I have recommended it to family and friends but up to now they have not
    said if they have tried it. Once I get more financially stable I will buy more scalar energy because I think that is great, I would also like to try the fat one also but I am trying to heal my thyroid first because that makes me put weight on plus normally it makes me very tired but over these four weeks that as not been a problem.

Well all the best and I also feel the whole world will one day benefit from this. Tesla was a great man and so are you.

Date: Fri, May 18, 2018 11:01 am

Dear Tom,
    Thank you for the free natural foods therapy, I do not feel as hungry as I usually do at meal times especially at breakfast time. I am also having the free hormone treatment and feel really well. I also feel happier than usual. Thank you once again it is most appreciated.
    Regards. Enid

Date: Thu, May 17, 2018 10:35 am

This was my second week on the natural food therapy. I have noticed a decrease in my appetite (which is good). I am also starting to feel just a little less depressed. I am able to face the day better. No miracles yet, but I do believe that I feel a little happier and less likely to eat too much.

By the way, I notice that I left out the word “NOT” last week. I meant to say that I was NOT as hungry. I am not overweight, but I have to be vigilant in order to maintain my weight and I feel like this helps me maintain that vigilance.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate.

Wanda

Date: Thu, May 17, 2018 4:10 am

Hello Tom,

Calvin seems to be eating less sweets. !2 years ago i had a reaction to amoxicillin clavulanate and got very sick. What i can eat is still limited. This week ive eaten foods i thought id never eat again. my sleep has improved and i seem to have a little more energy.

Janet
    Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

First I’d like to thank you for the opportunity to heal. Your effort and commitment is completely appreciated. My experience over the last three weeks is of marked increase in energy. My cravings have subsided and the amount of food I feel I need to feed myself has diminished. I feel brighter and lighter. Thank you again for the opportunity to heal.

In beauty
    Paula

Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello Tom,

I feel great, I have more energy and feel my skin is also looking
    brighter. I am not craving sweets or biscuits which is amazing.

God bless you
    Jay

Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 11:05 am

Hello Tom,

Thank you for this opportunity to get contamination free foods. Finally, the most organic possible nutrition that can’t be contaminated like the rest of the food and water on this planet. As for my body, Its loving the food therapy I’m presently fighting Morgellons and it feels like I’m never getting better from all the autoimmune conditions, chronic exhaustion chronic pains and co-infections. My partner recently lost the battle. So I plan to fight and continue with food therapy and a few other scalar energy healing therapies. Actually now with the nutritional therapy, my wounds are healing faster I feel stronger and more energetic somewhat human again. I’m Really looking forward to feeling awesome.

Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Tom,

Thank you so much for these sessions. Each day I am feeling in the best mood ever. I feel younger, taller, stronger, more vital. My breathing is fuller, more relaxed, and easier. I have noticed a subtle change in how I feel about chocolate but not sugar. I feel like I have lost weight but the scale says not. My face and decollete have a more youthful appearance. My brain feels clearer while my
    eyesight is more blurry.

Melinda

Date: Tue, May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

thank you tom it is bean wonderful to receive this therapy. i have bean going to the rest room a lot better now. my stomach feels a lot lighter and looks more flat. i feel much much better.

thank you tom. your treatments work wonders. they very very good thank you tom so much for your time and effort.

many blessings

Date: Fri, May 11, 2018 12:55 am

Hi There,

Hello and Thank you for your free sessions. I have felt like I am making healthier food choices day to day and felt more content.

Georgina

Date: Fri, May 11, 2018 5:21 am

Hello Tom,

Thank you for checking! Our improvements are the same as in the first week: Feeling more energized,balanced, connected, happy and inspired-inspired to start vegetable juicing and eating better food. I also noticed a few pimples which are probably detox?
    I am allergic to onion, garlic, cheese, chocolate and sulphites. But didnt have any allergy symptoms, from the protocol( which contains onions etc)

We are also on the regular Scalar treatments. I also sense a feeling of love being infused into me, body, mind and spirit. I hope to be able to afford to continue monthly with both therapies( nobody we know wants to do the group thing, so it could cost less)

Thanks a lot.

Love,
    Anita

Date: Fri, May 11, 2018 11:59 am

Hello Tom,

The second week was really great! My appetite has decreased a bit and I’ve noticed that I mainly choose fresh vegetables to eat.(I have been a vegetarian for 16 years so I have always eaten lots of veggies.) Also, my eyesight got definitely better this week, the floaters are disappearing from my eyes too. My digestion is better, and my belly size has decreased too. I think some inflammation has disappeared from my digestive system, intestines.

Thank you a lot!

Best regards,
    Malmos

Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 11:52 pm

My appetite is somewhat reduced. I am able to resist food temptation that I would not have successfully avoided without scalar session. I believe my overall food intake is lower.

Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 6:19 pm

I continue to feel very well nourished and also continue to put on some much-needed weight, which I am thrilled about!

Thank you so much!
    Barbara

Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 8:16 am

Hi Tom, thank you… feeling good; more energy; my cells are getting extra generated! Even my dry macular doesn’t appear so pronounced; less floaters on the right eye….. All is good. God bless you!! a;)

Date: Wed, May 9, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi Tom, this is “anna”, jose’s wife…. I thought I would share this info:

Jose suffered a number of falls in which he experienced ‘brain trauma’ affecting his speech, slower mental processing, and also made his ‘walking’ a challenge…. We spent months with a friend chiropractor/naturopath who administered spinal adjustments (top to bottom) specific supplements that had noticeable improvement. Improvement was still slow….

After the 15 free day sessions, he got stronger and more awake and aware of his situation. This last week, with the Nutritional therapy, he has made even greater improvements in his cognitive thinking, conversations are improved, he’s walking better and just looks “healthier” …. that look of “being lost” that was in his eyes is visibly gone…. After one week; what a blessing!!

I told him that God arranged for us to have this therapy because our resources are short to acquire the specific supplements I’d like to
    acquire, but your Nutritional therapy contains such an abundance of “nutrition” is more than we could have acquired or dreamed to receive any other way!!!

Thank you for offering your gifted talents of this new technology to us out here…. God bless you and continue to inspire your talents to higher heights!!

Date: Wed, May 9, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi Tom,
    This first week I have felt more energy and have a more regular stomach (I don’t know the words for it, but I think you know what I mean).

Thank you so much!

Med värme,
    Karolina

Date: Wed, May 9, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello Tom,

I can definately feel changes going on in my body. I am not eating junk food, oily food, anything that makes me feel yukkie. I’m also drinking more water. I have more energy and sleep a lot better at night.

Thanking you,

Jay

Date: Wed, May 9, 2018 8:34 am

My results being on the NFT are feeling calmer and centered, not as hungry. My nails are growing out and seem stronger. That normally takes more effort!

Celisa

Date: Mon, May 7, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I am not desiring meat as much. I am happy with smaller portions of food.

Thank you!

Date: Sun, May 6, 2018 4:36 am

Thank you Tom. Food therapy has given me a little more energy and strength. I believe it also has given my skin a better tone. Most of all I just feel more connected to the earth -Insights have been stronger, meditation’s more complete and inner balance has been enhanced .

Appreciate!

Date: Sun, May 6, 2018 1:36 am

Hi, my Angels,

Thank You very much – 2 days in, I started sleeping better, feeling better. For the first time in th almost 2 1/2 years, I have been getting great sleep. If I get up in the night, I can go right back to sleep. No tossing and turning for hours. I am so very grateful for this chance. Thank you all, so very much.

XO’s and Love to Tom, Patricia, Janette, all there,
    Linnea

Date: Sun, May 6, 2018 1:34 am

This has been The Best one, so far, for my particular profile. The other therapies I am sure did help, but, this seems to be the most powerful, for me, so far.

Much better sleep, less broken sleep, better energy.

Thank you very very much, Tom Paladino!

Date: Sat, May 5, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello Patricia,

I also want to add that with the Natural Foods Therapy, I am feeling a lot less hungry. I am not eating cakes and biscuits etc as much as I did before. Thank you so much, I just love this.

Yours in Gratitude,
    Jay

Date: Sat, May 5, 2018 7:05 pm

I’m having more energy and have not been drinking as much coffee.

Date: Sat, May 5, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi Tom..
    yes i feel better on nft and my usual wheat grass juice powder daily drink has been greatly reduced. I don’t feel depleted if i miss the green drink..which,normally,i would!

Big difference!

Thank you for your work..and if you ever want investors to set up a second system ( at your discretion,of course,) let me know.Your system is very helpful and if it was in the mountains, for example, of Argentina..then it could help people worldwide and avoid trouble which may come to the usa?

just an idea.
    cheers

Date: Sat, May 5, 2018 9:19 am

Other than feeling a bit more tired than usual, I do not yet see any difference for myself or my cat, Tristan.

However, during the 15-day Scalar trial, I noticed a day of purge-detox symptoms in myself, but a more positive outlook upon awakening in the morning, versus a “dark cloud” effect I used to have. Also, I felt like eating more vegetable and fruits, even before I began the Natural Foods trial.

For my 6-yr-old cat, Tristan, about 4 days into the 15-day trial he had two solid days of a “purge-detox” in which he completely filled up his litter box to the point I had to completely replace all the litter and the plastic liner two days in a row (usually only every 3 weeks)! This had never happened before and I cannot attribute it to anything else, as food and other environmental conditions were unchanged.

Since then, his temperament has been much improved, e.g., he walks around “trilling” and loudly purring, and does not want to bite my hand and objects as much. (I had attributed the biting to the fact he had been declawed before I adopted him just before he turned 2 yrs. old.) He rarely purred, and it was barely discernible. He is a much happier kitty, for which I am most grateful.

Thanks for all you do for us, and keep up the good work.

Many thanks and blessings,

Ginna

Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 5:22 pm

Tom and others, being on the NFT, I have experienced a tingling feeling, of sorts, feeling very well, I see a difference in making better choices, not feeling bad finishing a drink or food! 😀

Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 5:09 pm

I love the idea that I am getting Natural Foods Therapy. I have long been into nutrition, but have not seen the desired improvement in my immune system. So I am very grateful for this new method. The only thing I really noticed this past week was excessive sleeping. Since I am retired, I readily nap when I feel the desire.

Maybe that is a good thing and that I am healing. But increased sleep is definitely something that I noticed. Looking forward to the day when I need little sleep.

Thank you so much for the work you do.

Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi,

Overall, I have eaten better this week. Not 100 percent perfect but I do believe that I am making conscious choices.

Thank you.

Danielle

Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi there,

It’s sort of difficult to comment on my health regarding the natural foods treatment because of the other treatments I’m receiving at the moment.

Saying that, I gave up tea and coffee instantly and haven’t missed them at all. I’m eating more fruit and raw vegetables

So yes something is happening, possibly due to this treatment

Thank you!
    Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 6:07 pm

2nd week: I continue to gain some much-needed weight and I feel well nourished!

Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 7:22 am

Hi Tom,I’m starting to notice that my energy is lasting longer through the day And i’m not so bloated.I’m hoping in the next 2 weeks that it will help with my constipation. Thank you again for letting us try the free sessions.

Date: Thu, May 3, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello Tom,

Thank you for the free NFT trial. During the first week I have not noticed really specific changes. Maybe my energy level is higher than earlier and I could observe a bit of an improvement in my eyesight. However, my appetite has not decreased.I am sure the next few weeks will bring some more noticeable changes.

God bless.
    Best wishes,
    Malmos

Date: Wed, May 2, 2018 7:50 pm

Hello Tom.

Thank you for the Natural Foods Therapy. I am feeling a lot lighter and I am visiting the bathroom much more now. My bowels are starting to move much better now than before. Lets see how I go in the next weeks.

Thanks so much,
    Jay

Date: Wed, May 2, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi Tom,

I guess I wasn’t sure it had started. I got the approval of the photo but didn’t get anything after that.

I’ve been doing good. Energy is good and I’ve noticed that things seem brighter almost surreal.

Thanks so much,
    Elise

Date: Wed, May 2, 2018 2:40 pm

All good here. ☺ I noticed that I am not having much of an appetite , am not hungry much. Feeling good in general

Thanks,
    Monika

Date: Wed, May 2, 2018

Hello!
    Thank you for the free trial of Natural Food Therapy. I appreciate the possibility to try it.

So far I think I have more clarity and peace of mind! The first two nights I slept even less (I have partial insomina) but now that is as before. Also I did not get a red skin rush after sauna and swimming once a week (I usually do get a red nettle-fever like rush over the body, which goes away in a half hour). Right now I have a cold so it is difficult to tell more.

With Gratitude,
    Best Regards,
    Christine

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 5:04 pm

I wonder about this therapy… my oldest has gained some weight, normally he’s pretty skinny. I still am having insomnia issues but I think it is due to the Ascension Symptoms. My angio edema is a little better, I am retaining less water overall.

We all have been eating a lot of fruit and vegetables this past week. Is this supposed to affect our decisions about what we eat? We usually eat pretty healthy but this past week I think way more so.

Our friend Natasha (my “adopted” daughter) has been having a lot of allergies this past week and started wearing a mask.

Maybe we are somehow in the “even-ing out stage?

Thank you for letting me know! Either way, I do appreciate this therapy.

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 5:34 pm

Thank you Tom. My body loves the natural foods therapy and I feel terrific!

Blessings to all…

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 5:49 pm

Hello Tom,

This is my very first time on the scalar Natural Foods Therapy session; I have been feeling fuller than usual and not eating as much food at each meal.

I am feeling calmer and more centered within my body…. towards the end of the afternoon say maybe 3 or 4, i feel like I want to take a nap. Actually that can be sooner in the day as well. I seem to have more endurance throughout the day as well. A good thing!!

Thankyou so much for letting me try this out Mr. Paladino!

Sincerely,

Celisa

Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 12:52 am

Hi Tom

Thanks for checking up on us.

We are also on the standard scalar protocol (1 month subscription)

I have noticed the following:

1)More clarity, inner balance and uplifted mood – 2)When being in nature I see the
    trees and plants more clearly, and connect with them deeper.- 3)A gentle buzzing
    sensation in the body and heightened awareness/connection to ALL=the same feeling as
    I get when being immersed in a yearly 4 day fasting and prayer ceremony. – 4) An
    urge to eat even healthier=started vegetable juicing again and more dislike for
    things too sugary. (normally I like cakes) 5) A need to sleep more ( feels like a
    healing state).

My husband: (his problem is:high blood sugar+ under weight and loss of muscle)

I noticed he is:1) More focused,inspired and happy- 2)Has more creative inspiration
    and initiative – 3) Also feels inspired to eating healthier and drink vegetable
    juices – 4) He say he feels good,but that he doesn’t feel anything different
    otherwise. But he looks healthier, and he can see it too.(The juicing also helps
    with that too im sure) But for sure the nutrients are probably made more available
    to the cells with the scalar light.

Thank you so much.

Love

Anita

MAY 2018

Date: Sat, April 28, 2018 9:40 am

Aloha Tom,

After 4 weeks, the symptoms that I have been experiencing – bloating,
    burping, flatulence – has greatly diminished. I have greater energy and
    notice with that am more pron to regularly exercise.

Blessings to you and your staff.

Date: Sat, April 28, 2018 6:30 am

Firstly I would like to thank you for affording people an opportunity to sample the therapies you offer.

I have been using this therapy along side the FHT and I haven’t seen significant changes but more subtle changes. I feel that I’ve been more calmer over the past week but unsure if this is a combination of both FHT and the natural food therapy. I look forward to seeing any further progress over the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards,

Karen

Date: Fri, April 27, 2018 6:44 pm

Feeling much more balanced and strong since this session has started, sleeping much better and able to get way more done each day. My energy seems to keep increasing each day

Keep up,the a great work

Brightest Blessings to you and your Family,

Keith

Date: Fri, April 27, 2018 6:23 pm

I seem to be more selective and careful about what I am eating. Taking time to cut up celery w/dip, mash avocado to make guacamole, and drink organic low sugar smoothies. Tom’s words ringing in my ears, “stay away from junk foods”…….

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 7:20 AM

Thank you for this free trial! I have noticed less food cravings, and eating smaller portions as well. I notice I am eating less….maybe losing a little weight. I have plenty of energy too. I also am consistently making healthy food choices….normally I do eat very healthy food.

Date: Thu, April 26, 2018 6:41 pm

I did have a brief loss of appetite for one day, but I think these natural food Scalar waves are nourishing me and helping me to put on some much-needed weight!

Sent from my iPhone

APRIL 2018

Sent: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 11:05 am

Just an FYI, besides my hair that feels like golden threads and skin like avocado, I woke up with the clearest vision I have ever had…. I can’t stop staring across the street and seeing the crisp details in the leaves on the trees…. looking forward to what’s to come!

HS – lyme disease recovery – 3 days on NFT.

FEBRUARY 2018

Thank you for your interest in the article Natural Food Therapy.

The scalar healing sessions are done remotely using your photograph to connect with you. Are you curious? Register for the 15-day Trial. When you are ready to purchase, there are 3 options for the remote scalar sessions:

1.You as an individual
    2.You and one other as a Couple
    3.You and a group of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

You can click here or on the banner below to get started. Select Single Month, Recurring Subscription or 12 Month Prepaid remote scalar energy sessions. 12 Month Prepaid scalar sessions are deeply discounted for long term use. Recurring subscription is also discounted for long-term use. A minimum of four (4) months or a maximum of indefinitely. Recurring subscription and 12 Month Prepaid users will upload the photograph(s) one time and we keep it until the recurring subscription is canceled or the 12 months have passed. After payment, you will be taken immediately to the photo upload page. Single month users will upload their photo every 30 days. Scalar sessions are broadcast 7 days each week over 30 days. The standard scalar session consists of a Pathogen Cleanse, a Nutritional Therapy and a Chakra Balance. Please refer to the FAQ page to see more details. By purchasing you agree to our Terms and Conditions including our no-refund policy. SCALARLIGHT.COM and dba Tom Paladino has a no-refund policy for all scalar energy services. All Sales are FINAL.